Meaning of Raw Water Intake Plants :
Raw Water Intake Plants are located at a bank of river and serve as a raw water resource used for treatment plant. Equipped with pipeline and RCC Jetty and pumping arrangement is done, in order to ensure uninterrupted water treatment all the year round without getting effected by seasonal changes. Bar racks are placed in turnkey structure, in order to ensure that debris does not reach wet well.
Purpose of Raw Water Intake Plants :
Raw Water Intake Plants are basically known for enhancing water infrastructure, improving water supply sustainability for towns and also enhances the capacity of water for future growth of population. These products are designed specially to meet the growing market challenges. We make efforts to select the better place to start the process, where both the production plant and water source is available, in order to reduce pollution and turbidity.
Metering of raw water :
- Removes fouling material have effective design
- Ensure finer filtration, with excellent pumping
- Enhanced working capacity and uninterrupted performance
- Operator must be aware of the rate of raw water intake
- Devices used in measuring are upgraded regularly